Happiest Minds IPO Complete Details
September 2020 can be called India’s IPO Month Friends. Why in September 2020, at least 7 big prizes are coming, which can prove to be a great opportunity for investors, to earn more money. Along with the big Indian companies like Angel Broking, Maruti AIIMS, Tech companies are also bringing their IPOs and in this Article/video I will tell you about Happiest Minds IPO, watch the full video, then you will know how to get full benefit from this IPO. Will find And I will tell only in the last of the video that if there is any risk in this IPO for investors, then what is that.
Happiest minds Company Details
I will not just count the numbers, I will tell you why this company’s IPO is worth subscribing. First of all, understand that everything has gone digital after Corona Pandemic, whether it is your office work routine, meeting or any management task. The work of Happiest Minds Technology Solutions Company is that it helps you in your business, digital transformation and overall monitoring. It started in 2011 and is based in Bangalore. This company has major 3 operating areas.
- Digital Business Service (DBS); This includes digital application development & modernization, assistance in designing & testing of operations, management of the platform, consulting and domain lead offerings. Simply put, it means that if you want to transform your company into a digital format, then the Happiest Minds company was fully responsive to create it for you.
- Product Engineering Services (PACE): Under this service, your digital product, whether it is an existing product or a new one, to make it smart, i.e., Advice and Service Provided to integrate things like Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things She goes.
- Infrastructure Management and Security Services (IMSS): In this, end-to-end monitoring and management of your digital infrastructure, Basikali will manage your entire platform in this service as a third party, which does the Happiest Minds solution.
- Happiest Minds IPO Complete Details, Now such a company, which has currently included the world’s most cutting edge tech solutions such as Internet of Things in its service domain, it is bound to be successful. That’s why they currently have 168 clients worldwide, and they also have clients in that, UK, Middle Eastern country. So now you must have understood that after Corona, when the whole world is moving towards digital transformation, at that time Investing in the company’s IPO can be so profitable for you, because its demand will not be reduced, it will increase upside down. Happiest Minds IPO Complete Details
IPO Kya Hai
1. Focused on software product development
2. Strong Brand in offering Digital IT services
3. End to End digital lifecycle
4. Agile Engineering and Delivery
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (₹ in Million)|
|Profit After Tax||501.8||717.1||142.1||(224.7)|
Objects of the Issue:
The company proposes to utilise the Net Proceeds from the fresh issue towards funding the following objects:
- To meet long term working capital requirement – Due to Corona, this problem has come to everyone, so it is not some bad industry, it is a way to maintain the liquidity of the company.
- General corporate purposes
Happiest Minds IPO Details
|IPO Date||Sep 7, 2020 – Sep 9, 2020|
|Issue Type||Book Built Issue IPO|
|Issue Size||42,290,091 Eq Shares of ₹2 (aggregating up to ₹702.02 Cr)|
|Fresh Issue||6,626,506 Eq Shares of ₹2 (aggregating up to ₹110.00 Cr)|
|Offer for Sale||35,663,585 Eq Shares of ₹2 (aggregating up to ₹592.02 Cr)|
|Face Value||₹2 per equity share|
|IPO Price||₹165 to ₹166 per equity share|
|Market Lot||90 Shares|
|Min Order Quantity||90 Shares|
|Listing At||BSE, NSE|
Happiest Minds IPO Tentative Date / Timetable
|Bid/Offer Opens On||Sep 7, 2020|
|Bid/Offer Closes On||Sep 9, 2020|
|Finalisation of Basis of Allotment||Sep 14, 2020|
|Initiation of Refunds||Sep 15, 2020|
|Credit of Shares to Demat Acct||Sep 15, 2020|
|IPO Shares Listing Date||Sep 17, 2020|
Happiest Minds IPO Lot Size and Price (Retail)
Happiest Minds IPO Promoter Holding
|Pre Issue Share Holding||61.77%|
|Post Issue Share Holding||53.25%|
Is there any risk to investors?
Here is the most important part of the video,
The lead managers managing this IPO have handled 11 issues in the last 3 years and 5 of them closed down below the listing price on the listing date. But the picture depends on the profiles of the companies, and as we have shown, the overall profile of the Happiest Mind Company is quite good. If you want, these points should not be more worrying
The average cost of acquisition for the Promoter Selling Shareholder is ₹ 34.68 and the Investor Selling Shareholder is ₹ 24.91, and the offer price is 166 dollar in the upper band. This may mean that there may be a price drop after the issue, but the company fundamentals Due to being strong, this problem also does not look very big.
The average pay ratio of this company is around 31 in the upper price band as per the diluted EPS of Fiscal 2020, which should be around 26.9 according to its industry peers. This means that maybe a little price in the short term It may decline, but like I said, the fundamentals of the company are looking very good in the long term and after Kovid Lokdhon, when the industrial activity will increase and the digitization will also flow, then this company can give you very good returns. Happiest Minds IPO Complete Details